Join the Women's Press Club of New York State!
According to the club's by-laws, membership comprises individuals involved in the field of communications, such as public relations, print/electronic media or advertising.
- Discounts on programs and events
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Association with many of New York State's most successful communications professionals
Top 10 Reasons to Become a Member Today
- You are seeking new professional opportunities and need a way to connect with others in your field.
- You want to get to know people who share many of your interests and professional experiences.
- You want to meet experienced professionals who can offer you helpful career advice.
- You're in a terrific job and want to share your experiences and connect with others.
- You want to learn how to get ahead in your field.
- You're interested in being a part of a dynamic, local group supporting women in the media.
- You're new to New York State and looking to expand your local network.
- You remember a time when women weren't so accepted in your field, and you want to continue working towards progress.
- You're looking for interesting and informative programs that will help you develop as a professional.
- You're interested in connecting with freelancers and other colleagues with whom you might be able to collaborate.
Standard Membership: $25 per year
40-and-Under Membership: $25 per year
Student Membership: $25 per year (must be a full-time, matriculated student at an accredited college or university)
Click here to download a copy of the Women's Press Club of New York State membership application to pay by check via U.S. mail.